Tuesday 14 February 2017

Cataract surgery questions to ask

Q.1.what is Cataract?

*Will surgery helps my vision?

*Is it possible to have surgery of both eyes at the same time?

*How long it will take to notice that vision is better after surgery?

*Is it requires using glasses for distance/reading?

Q.2.How does be ready for surgery?

*Do I need to stop eating and drinking before the surgery?

*Do I need to stop or change any medicine before the surgery?

Q.3.How cataract surgery performed?

*What is the duration of the surgery?

*Is anaesthesia required for the surgery?

*Is it removed by the laser?

*Will I need lens implant?

*What is the risk involved in cataract surgery?

Q.4.What precautions required after the surgery?

*Is it requires staying in hospital after the surgery?

*Is it necessary to wear eye patch?

*Can I take shower after the surgery?

*Do I have to visit the doctor for the follow-up after the surgery? If yes when?



No comments:

Post a Comment